Returns & Cancellation
How do I return an item I don’t like?
You do not like our product? Once you have received the goods, you have 14 days to return your items free of charge:
– Please enclose the returns slip that was enclosed with your delivery with your return.
– Tell us the reason for the return.
– Pack the item you wish to return and enclose the completed returns slip.
– Please contact our customer service to register the return.
For customers from the countries Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Sweden and Spain and the other European countries (as far as not mentioned below) the following applies:
– We will then send you a return address label by email.
– Stick the cut-out return address label on the parcel so that it is clearly visible.
– You can hand in the package, which is now ready for dispatch, at any post office.
For customers from Norway
– Send your items together with the return slip, stating the order number, to the following address (MEDION AG, Bamlerstrasse 15, 45145 Essen, Germany -). You will receive the order number when you contact our customer service.
The following applies to customers from Switzerland:
– Send your items together with the return slip, stating the order number, to the following address (MEDION Service Center, Ifangstrasse 6, 8952 Schlieren, – Switzerland -). You will receive the order number when contacted by our customer service.
For customers from the United Kingdom:
– Our customer service will arrange for the item to be collected. Enclose the returns slip with the return.
Alternatively, you can use the cancellation form .
Note: The statutory right of cancellation (see cancellation policy below) is not restricted in any way by the above procedure.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform MEDION AG, Am Zehnthof 77, 45092 Essen, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us – MEDION AG, 45092 Essen, Germany – without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline shall be deemed to have been met if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
We will bear the costs of returning the goods (only applies to the countries Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom). You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling the goods in a way that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.