ABBYY Business Card Reader 2.0 is designed to boost your productivity and raise the effectiveness of your business communications. Effortlessly scan and convert paper business cards into manageable and easily accessible electronic contacts. This useful application will save you time and replace manual retyping of information into address books. Searching through piles of business cards, rolodexes and business card holders will become a thing of the past. You can scan up to 10 business cards at a time, using a flatbed scanner and the extracted data will be automatically allocated to the appropriate fields in your contact database or contact management system.
- Automated Capture of Contact Information – based on ABBYY’s intelligent OCR and data capture technology ABBYY Business Card Reader scans and “reads” the contact information contained on paper business cards with up to 99,8%¹ accuracy and automatically allocates it to the corresponding fields in a contacts database.
- Flexible Export and Sharing Options
- Export contact data from paper business cards directly to Microsoft® Outlook® or Salesforce®².
- Save the data as .csv files for export to Microsoft Excel® or save it in vCard format for import to Google® contacts and Google Calendar™ or your Smartphone or tablet PC device.
- Comprehensive Language Support – “reads” and converts business cards in 25 languages, including European languages, but also Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Duplicate Contacts Detection – when exporting contacts to Outlook and Salesforce ABBYY Business Card Reader will automatically check for duplicates against your existing contacts and provide you options for managing them by updating the already existing contact, replacing it with the new contact or keeping both.
- Multiple Business Cards Scanning – using a flatbed scanner you can scan up to 10 business cards simultaneously and the application will automatically split them and create separate contact entries.
- Quick Scan Function – while the scanned business cards are being recognized and processed you can continue scanning the next batch, no need to wait until the process is finished.
- Dual Side Scanning Support – using a scanner with a dual-side mode you will no longer lose valuable information from double-sided business cards. The back side will be scanned and saved as an image (without recognition) together with the new contact.
- Compatibility with Nearly All Scanner Models – use the scanner you already have, no need to purchase additional hardware. ABBYY Business Card Reader can work with any TWAIN or WIA compatible scanner, MFP device or business card scanner, or even process images of business cards, taken with a digital or mobile phone camera.
¹ According to internal ABBYY testing. Accuracy and formatting results can vary depending on factors such as business card quality, design and scanner settings.
² If data validation is enabled in your Salesforce.com Sales Cloud account, saving contacts from the application may not be possible. If that is the case, please contact your system administrator.
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) CPU
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Server® 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Windows XP.
- To work with localized interfaces, corresponding language support is required.
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- In a multiprocessor system, an additional 512 MB of RAM is required for each additional processor.
- Hard disk space: 700 MB for typical program installation and 700 MB for program operation
- Video card and monitor (min. resolution 1024×768)
- Keyboard, mouse or other pointing device
- Microsoft Outlook® 2003, 2007 and 2010 (including x64)
If data validation is enabled in your Salesforce.com Sales Cloud account, saving contacts from the application may not be possible. If that is the case, please contact your system administrator.
Supported Scanners and MFPs
Business Card Reader 2.0 supports virtually all TWAIN- and WIA-compatible scanners, multi-function peripherals (MFPs), all-in-one devices and business card scanners.
- Sprache: deutsch
- Releasedatum: 26-07-2012
- Hard Disk: 700R
- Memory: 1024
- OS: Vista, Win XP, Win 7 32/64 bits, Win 7 32 bits, Win 8 32/64 bits, Win 8 32 bits, Win Server 2008
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, das Intel-Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, das „Intel Inside“-Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside und Intel Optane sind Marken der Intel Corporation oder ihrer Tochtergesellschaften in den USA und/oder anderen Ländern. Alle anderen Marken sind Eigentum des jeweiligen Inhabers.